Tit bits: Sohn Ye Jin and Lee Min Ki guest star on Running Man

Omo...such great news. Two of my favourite stars combined with one of my favourite korean variety shows. News is top star Sohn Ye-jin along with Lee Min-ki are going to guest star on Running Man. *squeal* I didn't think they can make me any happier than when they had Song Joong Ki back for a mini reunion a couple of episodes back.




Sohn, Lee and another guest star, veteran actor Park Cheol Min (I saw him last in Baby-faced beauty) joined the Running Man casts for filming on the 14th November in the area of Bundang.


Sohn was grouped with Yu Jae Suk and Ji Suk Jin; Lee with Spartakooks, Haha and Kwangvatar while Park had Song Ji-hyo and Gary in his team. Interesting ...the teams are quite evenly matched, especially since Min-Ki is not good at games at all. Tee hee. I'm predicting this episode is going to be a riot, especially with Min-Ki reunited with Jong-kook (the two of them fought over Yoon Eun Hye during the good ol' X-Man days -- their dangyunhaji battles were classics) and I'm pretty sure Jae Suk and Haha who were both in X-Man will not be able to resist teasing them about it. Muahahaha. Can't wait.


Apparently, Sohn attracted quite a big crowd that filming was affected at some point. Sohn, Lee and Park are promoting their upcoming movie "Chilling Romance" which is due to hit the cinemas in December. I can't watch the movie yet but I definitely look forward to this episode of Running Man. I haven't seen Min-ki on the small screen for ages....









via innolife


No comments:

Post a Comment